J. William Harbour, M.D.
- Office: 800-329-7000, Ext. 6166
- Fax: 305-326-6417
Ocular Oncology/Intraocular Tumors, Uveal Melanoma, Reintoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Professor of Ophthalmology, and Mark J. Daily Chair in Ophthalmology
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Vice Chairman for Translational Research
- Director of Ocular Oncology
- Eye Cancer Site Disease Group Leader
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Associate Director for Basic Research
Clinical Trials for High Risk Uveal Melanoma and Retinoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy, Using Genetic and Genomic Methods to Develop New Diagnostic, Prognostic and Therapeutic Technologies for Eye Cancers.
- Read more about Dr. Harbour
- To search for publications by this doctor, visit the National Library of Medicine website.
- Read about Dr. Harbour's Genetic Test
- Watch Dr. Harbour's video on his genetic test to classify eye cancer
- Sylvester Researchers Study Size and Gene Expression to Classify Uveal Melanomas