Eugene S. Fu, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-5846
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
- Acuc# 04-161 The Role Of The Nf-Kappa B Pathway On Pain Response And Spinal Cord Inflammation In Mice - 9/1/04-9/1/06
- Fu ES, Saporta S, Methylprednisolone inhibits production of interleukin-1-β and Interleukin-6 in the spinal cord following compression injury in rats. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2005;17:82-85.
- Fu ES, Downs JB, Schweiger JW, Miguel RV, Smith RA. Supplemental oxygen impairs detection of hypoventilation by pulse oximetry. Chest 126:1552-1558, 2004.
- Soto RG, Fu ES, Vila H, Miguel RV. Capnography Accurately Detects Apnea during Monitored Anesthesia Care. Anesth Analg 99:379-382, 2004
- Naidu KA, Fu ES, Sutton ET, Prockop LD, Cantor A. Therapeutic Effects of Epidural ICAM-1 Monoclonal Antibody in a Rabbit Model: Involvement of the Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 Pathway in Spinal Cord Ischemia. Anesth Analg 97:857-862, 2003.
- Saporta S, Kim JJ, Willing AE, Fu ES, Hart CD, Sanberg PR. Human Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells Infusion in Spinal Cord Injury. Engraftment and Beneficial Influence on Behavior. J Hematother Stem Cell Res, 12:271-278, 2003.