Gary H. Danton, M.D., Ph.D.
- Fax: 305-243-8422
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
- Associate Director of Radiology Services at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief of Imaging Informatics
- Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology
- Danton, GH. Radiology Reporting, Changes worth making are never easy. Applied Radiology. 39 (5), 2010.
- Munera F, Danton G, Rivas LA, Henry RP, Ferrari MG. Multidetector row computed tomography in the management of penetrating neck injuries. Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 30 (3):195-204, 2009
- Neuroinformatics for Neuropsychology Jagaroo Springer AJNR; 30(9):E143, October 2009.
- Anaya C, Munera F, Bloomer CW, Danton GH, Caban K. Screening multidetector computed tomography angiography in the evaluation of blunt neck injuries: an evidence-based approach. Semin Ultrasount CT MR. 30 (3):205-14. 2009
- Lozano, JD, Abulafia, D, Danton, GH., Watson, BD, and Dietrich, WD. Characterization of a thromboembolic photochemical model of repeated stroke in mice. J Neurosci Methods 162(1-2):244-54, 2007